Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Clarion Office
Your first visit to Kevin L. Moore, D.M.D. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- We will serve you confidently, with genuine care and personalized attention, while always striving to exceed your expectations.
- We will value your time, listen to and address any concerns you may have along the way.
- We will maintain such a business that allows us to continue to provide you with the individual care you desire.
- We will strive to enthusiastically present and provide excellence in dentistry and customer care as we journey to "open your dream" for a smile made especially for you.
- We will make the life long commitment to advance the art of dentistry by improving our skills through continued education.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.